Inkjet printers are notorious for requiring frequent cartridge changes. The good news is that this process is quite easy and can be done by anyone with a little bit of know-how. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Make sure that your printer is properly connected to the network and is working properly. If it isn't, your ink will not be able to print correctly, and you'll have to start from scratch.
2. Open the printer's navigator and locate the "Ink Cartridges" tab. Here, you'll see a list of all of your installed cartridges. Then, click on the "Change Cartridge" button next to the cartridge you want to change.
3. On the following screen, you'll be asked to select the type of cartridge you want to replace. For example, select "Original Inkjet Cartridge" if you're using an original cartridge or "Refillable Inkjet Cartridge" if you're using a refillable cartridge.
4. Once you've made your selection, click on the "Next" button and continue to the payment page. You can either pay with a credit card or use PayPal.
5. After paying, return to the printer's navigator and
5 Steps to Change Your Ink Cartridges
Like most people, you probably don't know how to change ink cartridges in your printer. This guide will show you how to do it easily and without any mess.
1. First, make sure that your printer is turned off and unplugged.
2. Open the front cover of the printer; this may be located on the right side or bottom of the printer on some models.
3. Find the three ink cartridges, pop them out of the holder, and get rid of the orange cap first!
4. There should now be a black cartridge in each holder. Please remove the black cartridge in each holder and replace it with a new one from your ink cartridge supply. Be sure to push the new cartridge down into the holder!
5. Replace the orange caps and close the front cover of your printer, you're done!
For more information about ink cartridges suppliers, contact G&G ink cartridges today！